Animal cloning has been happening for some time now, and it has opened the big debate about cloning humans too. While the benefits such as availing human body parts are always highlighted, cloning raises serious issues on ethics. With the fast evolution in biological concepts and technologies, it is not uncommon to get your teacher asking you to write a human cloning essay. It is considered one of the biggest challenges for learners. In this post, we will tell you the special tricks to crafting a winning cloning essay.
What is a Cloning Essay?
A cloning essay is a type of academic writing that you are likely to encounter in college. While essays about cloning are common for students in biology studies such as medicine, it is not uncommon to get such topics even in other subjects. To make the task of writing the assignment simpler, you should start by exploring the broad subject of cloning before narrowing to your specific topic.
Hot Cloning Essay Topics
As we mentioned earlier, the first step when working on a cloning research paper is selecting a good topic. It is considered by most students one of the toughest parts. So we will help you by listing the top ten cloning essay topics. Pick them as they are or tweak to suit your needs.
- Should we allow human cloning?
- Gene related diseases and how cloning can help address them?
- Comparing the benefits and demerits of cloning.
- How can human cloning impact our relationships?
- Human cloning is not perfect: Approve or disapprove.
- Are current government regulations on cloning adequate?
- Do human clones have souls? A personal thought.
- Evaluating human cloning presentation in the media.
- Analyzing the current technologies used in cloning.
- Discuss cloning from a religious perspective.
How to Write a Cloning Essay in Five Simple Steps
When you are faced with the task of writing a cloning research paper, it can be scary. “Where do I even start,” some students wonder. To make your task simpler, here are some simple steps that you should follow:
- Select a good topic.
This is the most important step when writing a cloning essay. It is important to pick a topic that you are passionate about before setting off on the writing journey. Make sure the topic has ample resources for reference to avoid getting stuck in the middle.
- Read the topic broadly and pick the main points.
Make sure to read on your topic widely and capture the main points to write on in the cloning essay. In a standard short essay on cloning, you only need three to five main points. Make sure to pick quotes, statistics, legislations, and other supporting reports. To write pro animal cloning essays or against cloning essays, make sure also to capture their opposing views.
- Develop the paper structure.
After selecting the main points, it is time to write them down. Make sure to use a good paper structure. The focus should be striking an impeccable flow from the start to the end. Here is a sample cloning essay structure:
- Topic. Pick a topic that is interesting to you.
- Introduction. Capture the attention of the reader with a hook statement and bring out your thesis.
- Body. Discuss each point in a separate paragraph. Make sure to support every argument with statistics, reports, quotes, legislations, and other related information.
- Conclusion. Here, you summarize the main points. Do not introduce new points or ideas at the conclusion.
- Write your draft. This is another important part when writing your animal or human cloning essay. The draft provides room for improvement before you can submit the final paper. For example, you might want to add some points to make a specific point on the cloning essay more informative.
- Prepare the final copy. The final copy is prepared by refining the draft from the fourth stage. You review the main points, supporting evidence, and reread the entire essay. Finally, proofread the paper to refine unclear sentences, remove clichés, and ensure it has a clear flow. Your paper is now ready for submission!
Do You Need Professional Help with the Essay on Cloning?
While the topic of animal cloning and how human cloning works is really interesting, crafting A-rated essays is a different nut to crack altogether. Indeed, many students, including those with good writing skills, still find it a challenge to writing top-rated pro or anti-animal/ human cloning essays. The best option is seeking professional writing help.
If you find it a challenge to write a cloning essay because of a tight deadline, lack of relevant resources, or multiple engagements, the best option is seeking custom writing assistance. The help is offered by biology essay writers with a lot of experience. Indeed, you can rely on biology essay writers for all biology assignments. If you want to get the best in your cloning essay, make sure to work with the best professional help.